Trainee application support analyst
Synergist is a successful, expanding business, about to launch a new platform for its software services, which enable our clients to manage their business finances and workflows more efficiently. A central part of our expansion is the need to provide expert and timely support to users with widely varying requirements and levels of expertise. This is a role for a confident communicator with good written English skills who is also a problem solver with a keen interest in computer technology. The role is office based in a pleasant canal side mill in Bollington.
We are offering a starting salary of £16,000 - £18,000 per year. 20 days per year paid holiday, rising by 1 day per year to a maximum of 25 days.
- Logging support requests received by telephone and email, and owning them to final resolution.
- Technical, functional and process support to users on Windows, OS X and iOS.
- Call escalation to senior support analysts, or development where required.
- Support the development and release cycle by assisting with product testing.
- Updating knowledgebase to ensure support collateral remains up to date and accurate.
An enthusiastic, positive team player who always wants to do the best job possible. You’ll need an understanding approach and a confident manner in spoken communication, and excellent writing skills.
An interest in and experience of computer networks. Our software is used on Windows, OS X and iOS.
Experience of working in a customer-facing service or support role is desirable, as is experience of basic accounting practices and / or accounting software.
Apply by sending CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org