Growing Agencies In Ireland
The Institute of Advertising Practitioners in Ireland have today released their annual census for 2014.
It's an upbeat read from the 45 IAPI members who submitted data:
- They report 13% more new hires in 2013 compared with 2012.
- They have now exceeded pre-recessionary levels of employment.
- 72% of the agencies expect to grow this year.
- Average expected growth is 13%.
Four challenges that agencies do report are:
- Managing the growth of their agency.
- Client profitability.
- Client pressure on margins.
- High levels of staff churn.
The census can be seen in full at https://www.iapi.ie/guides-reports?p=census2014/