Return to double-digit growth for UK PR consultancies
A new survey reveals that the PR sector in the UK witnessed income growth of over 10 per cent.
- Overall average growth of 10.4%
- Over half of PR consultancies had double-digit growth
- Growth is strongest in smaller firms and those £5-10m in size
£1m-£2m returned 12.3 per cent growth.
£2m-£3m: 9.5 per cent growth.
£3m-£5m: 8.9 per cent growth.
£5m-£10m: 14.3 per cent growth.
£10m+: 9 per cent growth.
- Average gross income per head has increased by 3.4 per cent to £96,945, up from under 1% last year.
- Confidence within the sector is good. However the pace of technological change makes it increasingly challenging, and other disciplines continue to encroach on PR territory
Synergist mobile app
All your jobs are in hand
Our new App is available to download for Android, iPhone and iPad devices.