A new annual survey about B2B content marketing shows some revealing pointers as to what clients are looking for.
Although it's based on North America, it reflects a good audience mix of 1,820 marketers and business managers across multiple B2B sectors and company sizes, so it probably gives some insights that are universal.
It's all good news for marketing agencies and agencies in the communications, creative and digital sectors. So, what are the specific opportunities? We've summarised the 40-page report into a quick read here that focuses on answers to such questions as:
1. Making content engaging and consistent are clients' biggest challenges.
2. Content marketing spending is still increasing. 55% of companies are looking to spend more.
And the percentage of their marketing budget that they are spending on content is:
3. The 14 types of content that clients are juggling with are:
4. The eight prioritised goals that B2B content are trying to meet are:
5. And the biggest surprise? In spite of the blizzard of digital channels, in B2B it turns out that you still can't beat face-to-face...
Our new App is available to download for Android, iPhone and iPad devices.
Providing on-site demonstrations, training, experience and consultation.
Synergist are sponsors of BMC The Business Marketing Club