Agencies in Ireland show growth and pre-recession employment
The Institute of Advertising Practitioners in Ireland have today released their annual census for 2014.
It's an upbeat read from the 45 IAPI members who submitted data:
- They report 13% more new hires in 2013 compared with 2012.
- They have now exceeded pre-recessionary levels of employment.
- 72% of the agencies expect to grow this year.
- Average expected growth is 13%.
Four challenges that agencies do report are:
- Managing the growth of their agency.
- Client profitability.
- Client pressure on margins.
- High levels of staff churn.
The census can be seen in full at https://www.iapi.ie/guides-reports?p=census2014/